indian army qoutes ,images


indian army


Indian Army 



You have never lived until You have almost died, And for those who choose to fight, Life has a special flavor, The protected will never know!!!” – Capt R Subramanium

Motivational Indian Army Quotes
”I wonder whether those of our political masters who have been put in charge of the defence of the country can distinguish a mortar from a motor; a gun from a howitzer; a guerrilla from a gorilla, although a great many resemble the latter.”-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw

Inspirational Indian Army Quotes
”Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail”. Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey

Inspirational Indian Army Quotes
“If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill Death” – Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey

Motivational Indian Army Quotes
”The enemy are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.”-Major Somnath Sharma

Inspirational Indian Army Quotes
”No Sir, I will not abandon my tank. My gun is still working and I will get these bastards.”-Lt. Arun Kehtarpal

Inspirational Indian Army Quotes

“Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again.” – The scroll of honour at the Siachen base camp.



  • There will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders shall never be issued.”-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw as Core Commander in 1962
  • ”If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha.”-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
  • What is the next thins you need for leadership? It is the ability to make up your mind to make a decision and accept full responsibility for that decision. -Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
  • Only Best of the Friends and Worst of the Enemies Visit Us.-Indian Army
  • A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to preserver and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
  • Be magnanimous, be loyal, be courageous and be a gentleman, you will then be an officer in the true sense.
  • If I go on, I shall die; If I stay behind,I shall be dishonored; It is better to go on.
  • It’s not gold,but good soldiers that ensure success in wars.
  • Keep your fears to yourself,but share your courage.
  • The strongest, most generous and proudest of all virtues is true courage.
  • The True Soldier fights,Not because he hates,what is is front him,but because he loves,what is behind him.
  • No Agony, No Pain, Shall Make Me Cry
    Soldier Was I Born
    Soldier Shall I Die
    I Live By Chance
    Love By Choice
    And Killer By Profession
    We miss home
    because we save homes…
  • I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.
    Unlimited courage and undying compassion for country,
  • If victory is certain, then even a coward can win,
    But the REAL BRAVE dares to fight,
    Even when he knows his defeat is certain,
    Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it’s price.
  • Two Stars on the shoulder are better and brighter than a thousand in the sky.
  •  My packs are full and ready,
    My rifle is oiled and loaded,
    As I walk the road of death,
    I fear no Son of Bitch,
    I Am an Indian Soldier Born to Kill….
  • Reputation is what people think you are….
    Personality is what you appear to be….
    Character is what you really are…
  • A man of courage in peace,is a man of courage in war.
  • In matters of war, it’s a brave man, a brilliant man or a stupid man who speculates. -General Sundararajan Padmanabhan
  • What is Moral Courage? It is the ability to distinguish right from wrong and having so distinguished it, be prepared to say so,irrespective of the views held by your superiors or subordinates and of consequences to yourself. -Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
  • The Sentinel Hills,
    That round us stand,
    bear Witness that,
    We loved our Land.
    Amidst shattered rocks,
    and flaming pines,
    we fought and died,
    on Namti plain.
    O lohit gently by us glide,
    Pale stars above palely shine
    As we stood here,
    In sun and rain.



Kh rha hai veer ye dekho , HINDUSTAN pe aanch na aayegi , jin gaddaron ne chuaa Tiranga , un gaddaron ko maut bhi meri jan (Gun-goliyon) se aayegi, kh rha hai Veer ye dekho……………….Jai Hind Jai Bharat

Aao jhuk kar salam kare unhe ,jinke hisse main ye mukam aata hai
kis kadar khus naseeb hain wo log khoon jinka watan ke kaam aata hai
JAI HIND

indian army

0 comments:

Post a Comment