merry christmas ganesha photos santa claus photos christmas tree photos shiva photos krishna photos


christmas





The first year of +Secret Santa I watched from the sidelines and mailed out as many gifts as I could afford. I randomly chose mostly people I didn't know, and I had a blast doing that! Last year was a bit harder, but I did the same thing. The people I did know mostly received my vintage cards as gifts. The difference last year was that I was now an Official Elf. It was (and is) a serious task for me and my fellow elves.

For all doubters and Grinches out there - we take what we do very seriously, and we do everything we can to make sure we can help as many people as possible! We are not doing this for recognition or accolades. Many times we anonymously send gifts (as do many people). Our reasons are varied, but knowing my fellow elves as I do, I know that each one of us does this straight from the heart!




0 comments:

Post a Comment