merry christmas christmas 2016 santa claus santa gift lord ganesha lord krishna lord shiva





merry christmas


I've been reading through hundreds of Secret Santa wishlists this week, and I realize that I really am the emotional one of the house, when it comes to the Christmas season. I suppose I always have been. I was the boy you see here - awed and amazed when I was young. I was that boy who never could sleep on Christmas Eve (though I knew I had to or Santa wouldn't be stopping by). :-) (I really did see Santa in person when I was in the second grade (but that's another story for another time! :-))

As I read so many stories attached to wishlists, it occurs to me that there are so many incredible people with their kids this year that could use our help - all over the world!Even a ten dollar gift would help keep the magic alive for these families!



Merry Christmas!! - See you soon.

Are you ready for my visit tomorrow night?


I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!


It's nap time for me at the beach!




0 comments:

Post a Comment