christmas photos christmas celebretion christmas tree photos happy new year christmas 2016 lord ganesha lord shiva lord rama





What we try to do, really, is to bring joy to everyone we can, and especially to families with kids who might not otherwise have a Christmas. Their stories truly touch me (and, I suspect, my fellow elves  Lori Friedrich Kyla Myers LaDonna Pride Carmelyne Thompson Rae Ouzts Susan Tournour and Santa +Carter Gibson).

I myself was laid-off early in December, yet I squirreled-away some money earlier in the year just for this special occasion. I have Angels who have provided wonderful things for me already (so please, don't send me gifts!!) - but more than anything, I truly want (and hope!) that you will scroll through the list and choose some deserving, and sometimes hurting, people and families to send gifts to. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment